Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Day Life As One Began




Since the day Matt and I met, we have pretty much been two peas in a pod. We have been together daily, minus very short training trips, or a quick trip here or there. We practically moved in together within a week of dating! He and I have been through many things already, including major home remodeling, moving cross country and back, and just fun times together.

On January 2, 2010, Matt and I married. It was the greatest day of my life, knowing that I would join this man forever. He is my true love. Our day had our very closest family and friends, and we are so excited that we could share it with those we love. During the wedding, I could not stop staring at him and smiling, knowing that we had found each other. I was so happy. The way he looks at me is nearly spiritual, it is so pure and loving.

The day after the wedding, we could not stop looking at each other, calling one another "husband" and "wife". Of course each time we said it, we laughed, so excited that we had become one. Every day, I wake up and can't wait to start the next day of the rest of our lives. He makes me feel so loved, so safe, and he makes me a better person. Together, we have grown so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment