Saturday, March 6, 2010

"A Friend Loveth At All Times" Proverbs 17:17




“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”
What an appropriate quote for April's arrival to Clarksville! April came from Chicago to live with me during Matt's deployment. She has been there for so much throughout the years. We have been friends since High School, and been through so much together!
While April is here, we have big plans. We are going to become Master Chefs (ha ha), have plans to grow a garden, become healthier, and of course have "girl time" with the ladies who are here in Clarksville, who have all become so close, as we pass the time for the soldiers to come home.
April will also be pursuing her photography business in the Clarksville area, and will be working with another friend and photographer, Paige Kimball, to photograph weddings. April and Paige both photographed Matt and my wedding, and they are so talented!
I am so thankful that April will be here to help me through Matt's deployment. Having her here will help keep me busy and help the time pass by quickly, but also allow her to expand on her business and personal goals as well. It is so nice to have her so close in my life again!
Expect to see pictures of us being....us...silly, funny, goofy. She is also going to help me document my time during Matt's deployment.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you have your girls to keep you busy! What an awesome friend you have there. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is a wonderful friend! I have some very wonderful friends here as well, that are all going through the same thing without their spouses. :) It is nice to have a support network. I am really excited to see you all in just a few short weeks!

    ReplyDelete