Monday, March 8, 2010

Food Food Food!!!





So, one of April and my goal this year together is to learn how to cook. So far, I think we have impressed ourselves. Here are pictures of some of the items we have cooked:

Stuffed Green Peppers with sauteed Red peppers, asparagus and zuchinni.

Spinach, Lettuce and Raspberry salad with mozzerella cheese.











Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Pasta with Asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and just yumminesses.

Pizza: 1/2 Hamburger and Portabella Mushroom with fresh mozzerella, 1/2 spinach, cherry tomato and goat cheese. I didn't like the goat cheese, but the stuff where there was no goat cheese, it was AWESOME!

I am proud of what we have done so far. April and I compliment each other well when cooking, because she has good ideas of what to put together, and I don't have too much fear when it comes to spices!

So far, so good. We haven't really tried to actually open a cookbook yet. For some reason, that is where my cooking seems to be the worst. We have a year to get really good, and hopefully learn what we do wrong and right while cooking! :)




2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Especially after eating the crap they have here. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are trying to learn, sweetie pie. I want to be able to make yummy stuff when you come home. :)

    ReplyDelete